I'm new to this site been kinda browsing

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. There's a ton of good reading on the site, plenty of inspiration if you're building a truck. You have a back story about joining up?

Array
    Status
    morrilton,Ar
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    The other day I was researching for the 1984 power ram 50 custom and still am.me and my son inherited thee truck..he's only 13 atm.so we desiderate to get power up n running when dad was around I tinkered on it.the original motor locked up so I pulled it and got another put it in and drove a block it started knocking so he sit altogether 5 yrs sence and so that's when we decided to start working on power again..this time I went and bought a rebuilt motor my son can rebuild one of motors another time . Took old one out so I can use some the other parts off it.. there is a pic in my gallary.. motors in truck now almost together now working on the emission and I can find right diagram. I know there one on hood but not on this truck it's been painted camo sence I remember for 11 yrs now it used to be red or tan as i can tell but there not there I'm slowly peace ing it together by reading clinton book n Haynes book. I saw a 1983 dodge with my hook ups in a pic on here but they didn't show the diagram witch on these trucks is most important I have 3 carbs all different 3 motors now for this truck.. I'm calling around and finding every d50 I can find to look at there's too but most I find is second generation.. as soon as we get everything right and running then we are going to do a full over haul I should probley done that first but I wanted to see it move again but to ask ?'s I had to register and everything I look up pretty much kept bringing me to this site aswell so I register and still waiting on answers in other in first generation