Array
    Status
    Wichita ks
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64

Jeep

Didn't know where in the forum this should go if it's in the wrong place hopefully one of the Mods can move it. Here goes have a line on an 89 jeep comanche pioneer for 500$ I was wondering even though it has a i6 jeep motor will our trans bolt up? They are still a dodge vehicle so I thought parts might be interchangeable with these as well. An the only real issue is the tranny, so if I can get it for cheap an use the spare I have then it's a good deal. ( for those of you that don't know this is the jeep truck).

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    you are looking at apples to oranges - the drivelines are totally different between the 4.0 i6 and the Mitsu line. Possibly a tranny from a Dakota would work.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Wichita ks
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Just thought I'd check kinda figured with jeep it would be different. It's jut a good deal for another mini truck maybe I should just do a swap on it.

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    The auto trans is a 904 chrysler varient iirc. Everything else is mitsubishi or aisin. The only part that is interchangeable on your jeep is the transfer case. Supposidly it has the same bolt pattern as some 4x4 monteros or mighty max's

Array
    Status
    Wichita ks
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Cool thank you chargerx3. I will have to look into it as a buddy of mine bought it he may not change anything about it though since it ended up being an intimidator package which is rare also.