Array
    Status
    Oakland California
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63

New here

Hello everybody. Just picked me up a 91 mighty max. Had a 08' lancer before, then a 11' Ralliart, then went to a Scion FRS. Life happened, and now I have this 91 mighty max. The body is solid, with 89k on it, engine is running smooth, and it's already on eibachs. I'm loving it so far because it just feels so analog.. no more digital.. And I find that to be really fun. Hoping to learn and read about it and what I can do and what it has to offer. I don't plan to go nuts, probably just basic and tasteful mods and just let it be.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to Mightyram. Yes there is something about owning old school that has real world appeal. I'd forgotten what it was like until I got behind the wheel of a running gen 1 and turned the engine over. And you say you you won't go nuts on your MM but you won't be able to help yourself lol. These generations of Mitsubishi lend themselves to mods from all directions and it looks like you will already know your way around the Mitsubishi stables. Got pics of your rides both past and present - share with us!

Array
    Status
    Oakland California
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63
    Thanks man. I'm going to try not to go nuts. Life takes its tolls and shit happens, so gotta be smarter next time around. But here's my last rides. Gray lancer, white Ralliart, Blue FRS, and now Red MM. The FRS stayed stock.
    08 lancer.jpgRA.jpg13 FRS.jpg91 mm.jpg