well i dont know if this would be conceder a bulid thred materal or not but hears my truck. i got this truck on a nice trade (traded a super bug for it) it was a old painters truck. i needed somethin to haul my crap around and a spot to put my kids car seat (i felt safer with it in the front seat of the truck than in the back of the bug) any ways this is what i looked like when i first got it

i started with the interor after cleaning and striping it i repainted dash and instaled a cd player and custom dimon plate braket. before and after

repainted grill and front buper (not in pic)

Rebuilt: Honed cylinders, re-ringed pistons, new gaskets, water pipe, thermostat, belts, heater hoses, oil, filter, clutch, and painted cover and accented plenum and i know im missin some stuff too cant rember

i went with a custom straight pipe i like the natrual sound its got (minus the popcorn but owell)

repainted door panels

got some 17" denalis

before and after lowerd on blocks and cut springs (ya i know the baggs are coming)

i plan on getting the windows tinted and some aftermarket headlights this next month and i will post more pics up. alil more body work hear and ther. let me know what you think