Status
    Kendallville, IN
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Rocker panels

87 Ram 50 Sport 2.6, RWD. 2nd Gen.
    I bought a pair of rocker panels. Labeled Dodge 78-94 or something along those lines. Looked promising, it was not. They look like they almost would fit but not really. There is a small step right in the edge of the door that is not needed, cant find the prooer ones.
    I cut one up and made it fit, but haven't welded it in yet. This was about 6 hours of fitting, adjusting, and fabricating. I really want something proper if I could. Chassis saver and woolwax will save the new ones from ever needing replaced.
    I know the guy in NZ was selling them, but not any longer. Looked for Mighty Max, Ram 50, any combination I could come up with. Found some for a 94 Mighty max but they don't look right.
    Can anyone get a lead on a pair, or at least one side? I would be grateful.

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    https://www.retrospares.com.au/mitsu...ill-outer-each

your 1994 one should match, 2nd gen was 1986 to 1996.
    i guess it could be for a double cab truck? but the profile should still all be the same for any 2nd gen(if its listed correctly)

That aussie place above will do it, they make them to order, postage from there is probably a bit cheaper than from here anyways.
    If you get caught out with no one able to make some, i can do it, but might be a bit of a lead time

Array
    Status
    Kendallville, IN
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Steep prices. I might try and modify the ones I have. I think these may be for a Dakota.

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    Price works out when you consider they are produced by hand duebto not being much demand.
    Add up the price of a sheet of 1.2mm steel and the time to make them and its about right. Postage is a lot right now tho, probably another 150.

You could find somewhere with a 1.2m or longer finger break (full sheet is 1.2m x 2.4m) and take in a profile of the sill and have them match it. You just do a hundred or so tiny bends to get the curve right. That's how I do it