Thread: Noob

Array
    Status
    Phoenix, AZ

Noob

Hey guys, I am the resident newbie. I just found and bought an 83 Dodge power ram 50 4x4 with the mitsubishi 2.3 turbo diesel. I had never even heard of one of these a few days back when I stumbled upon this on craigslist. I drove 5 hours the next morning leaving at 3am just to make sure no one else bought my treasure. The motor was (is) completely disassembled when I bought the truck and I am hoping all the pieces are present. I have the block, head, and crank at the machine shop now getting it inspected and MIC'ed. I'm praying that I only get good news about the engine so I can begin ordering the over haul kit. I spoke to Mike Warne on the phone a few days back and It seems he either has all the parts I will need or know where I can order them. If anyone is in Phoenix and likes to work for beer give me a holla and I will hook you up.
    Mike

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V8
    welcome to the site man....im sure you will be able to get all you need or the info on getting it here.

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Welcome to the board. Happy trucking. I have not seen any more then 2 locally and one of which was a scrap yard. I would like to own one one day, but I'm not too sure that'll happen. The closest thing I came to one was a 1986 Nissan hardbody because of the styling.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V8
    yeah super nice find....hope to see this thing up and running