Array
    Status
    Mount Airy, NC
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72

New from Mnt Airy, NC

Whats up you guys. Just bought a 91' Mitsubishi Might Max V6 4x4 the other day. 263,000 miles on it and it runs just OK. Cant wait to tear it apart. This forum will be my bible.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. What's the big plan you have for your MM? Once you have figured out how to post pics, show us what you got.

Array
    Status
    Earth, the Solar System
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    To post pics first know what folder they are in. I usually put them on my desktop first. Then choose Go Advanced in the bottom right corner and there choose manage attachments. it will open a smaller browser window. Choose add files then select file, this will open a window on you computer for you to locate and select the picture. You have to select them one at a time. Then upload once you have loaded all the pics you want to post. You can then post them or place them in different places by choosing which ones with check mark next to them in the field in the lower left of the attachments window and placing the curser in the field where you write at the location you want the pic.
    Good luck looking forward to it. Say hi to Andy and Barney