Array
    Status
    Wichita ks
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64

Brand new from wichita ks

So I bought a 91 ram 50 about 2 months ago an decided I would become a member here so that I could get some help with issues that may arise as I work on it. A little history I have owned one othe ram50 it was a 93 iirc they're descent vehicles an I couldn't pass up this deal the guys sold it to me for 200$ because they thought the starter was out since I've owned one of these before I knew it was just the battery cables as they are junk in thes from the factory. So 208$ + tags an insurance an I have a running driving vehicle.

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Nice find and yeah these trucks are pretty durable as long as they are decently taken care of. Post some pics sometime

Array
    Status
    Earth, the Solar System
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome.

Array
    Status
    Wichita ks
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Thank you both I will try an get some pics soon it's got quite a bit of rust on the bed as the original owner put a topper on it an it was leakig but he wouldn't fix it so I have to find a new bed. It was in an accident an I've already changed diver fender both corner lights an the driver mirror. now I need driver door

Array
    Status
    Kansas City, MO
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72
    Congrats on the purchase. There's a lot of junkyards in the Kansas City area. I wouldn't say a lot of these trucks come through here, but there's been a few. Drop me a line if you need anything and I'll keep an eye out for you.