Array
    Status
    Morgantown, KY
    Vehicle

1980 Plymouth Arrow Truck
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type

Yellow Peril

Well, the Mopar 8.75 rear is narrowed, and ready for a test fit. I've got new polygraphite leaf spring bushings from PST. We're also going to bite the bullet and move the radiator forward, and install a larger, "double pass" unit in the truck as well as getting rid of the pusher fan for a new SPAL "puller". I've taken care of the minor surface corrosion issues under the pickup bed, and painted it and applied new undercoating.
    Sorry about not having pix today, but I'll have some coming up of these projects currently underway. For today, here's some older pix...P6180003.jpg008.jpgP6180003.jpg008.jpg
    Sorry 'bout the double hit on the pix.

Array
    Status
    Morgantown, KY
    Vehicle

Engine

Well I'd planned on some pix before now, just been too busy. My truck is flyin' on jackstands right now, with the front hubs and rotors up at Moser getting redrilled to 5 on 4.5", the Mopar 8.75 rear end housing is at the powder coaters while the new axles are being made at Moser's as well. I've got new Bilstien shocks for all four corners, new poly graphite leaf spring bushings going in, and a new idler arm. When we pulled the front hubs off, we noticed it hanging a bit wierd. Yikes! It had no bushings left in it at all! I'm surprised it handled as well as it did! I'll also be putting in my new heavy duty front coils shortly.
    I'm sure all you younger guys who like either dragging your rocker panels while sportin' tonny-foes, and the lift kit crowd won't care much for my wheel choice, but I'm an old guy, and based on that old formula of cost/availability/backspacing, (as well as personal taste), etc, etc, I also have a new set of American Racing Torque Thrust "D" wheels on the way for it.
    So, pix soon, I promise; probably late next week...ta-ta for now!
    Last edited by foolonthehill; 09-24-2011 at 05:54 AM.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    So what is the heat shield stuff? Name and manufacture please....
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Morgantown, KY
    Vehicle

Engine

Fat Mat, eBay, less than 1/2 the price of Dynamat! They do have a web site, but I just found it on eBay, did the math, and bought it there.
    I didn't do any further forward than the front seat rail because I was going to do more firewall mods, but have decided against that. Now I need to find or build a heater that fits up there before I finish up the insulation.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    If you need a stock heater box I have several good ones; lmk if you can use one. Even have one fron a conquest if you're really adventurous.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980