I'm having a wiring issue, and I wanted to refinish my dashboard anyways so I pulled it out. Here's what I'm left with:
Trying to figure out what I can delete, just to clean things up.
1. To the far left is the ECU, which obviously will stay in.
2. To the left of the ECU, I'm not sure what that is. What is that white thing and do I need it?
3. The black box to the left of the white thing is labeled "cooling unit". My a/c compressor was deleted by previous owner, so I'm going to delete that unless one of you knows a reason I shouldn't?
4. To the left of the cooling unit we have a piece of the black plastic ductwork that delivers the a/c or heat to the cab. I live in texas and I'm not worried about heat, and my a/c is deleted like I said. So I'm thinking I'll take that piece out along with all the rest of it that I pulled out with the dash.
5. To the left of that black pipe we have another white box. I'm assuming this one has something to do with the heater core? I have a feeling it is so I should leave this box in.
If anything I said is incorrect, please let me know! Should I leave in some things that I plan to remove? Should I take out something that I thought I needed?
Appreciate your time guys!