Hey guys,

I have been a driver of the D-50 for about 5 years now and i have loved the experience apart from a little bit of maintenance here and there to keep her going, she has been sweet. Now i'm going to be honest when it comes to mechanics well, i'm not that mechanical. That's why i am here hoping for an easy fix/any ideas before i have to call out the toe truck. Anyway yesterday morning i got up and had a few things to get from the hardware store so after my breakfast out i went, and got there fine. After doing my shopping i loaded up the D-50 and got on my way driving as usual with no problems. Then i pull up at a T junction And she just cuts out on me???? WTF

I obviously try to restart the D-50 over and over she just wouldn't go, so after a heavy push to the road side i gave the engine a quick check over and nothing. Then tried again to start her over but the D-50 was not having it, got a friend to toe me home. After doing some research i have come up with nothing apart from a friend said a possible ECU problem??? i don't know i pretty cluless and gutted.

SPECS
Year: 1989
Model: D-50
Engine: 2.4L 4 cylinders
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Fuel: Gasoline
Mileage: (New engine 2010) 42,000

This is why i believe it's not an engine problem so to speak due to only 42 on the clock and that i have the service papers to say it has had a new engine. saying this what could it be guys?? anything you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated!!!

Example image below
D-50.jpg

Looking forward to chatting to everyone!!
Thanks guys