Washington State
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

New user / Washington

Hello -

New user. Central Washington.

Had an 87 Ram50 with a 2.6 when I was 18... all churched up, custom paint, flames, window tint, etc... Sold it like 15 years ago.

My 16 year old just got a 91 with a 3.0 5spd. Engine was rebuilt about 20K ago... has bad oil leak out front of engine at top of pan right behind crank pulley.
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mighytram! Nice to see Mitsubishi is in the blood. Your son has taste - the truck looks pretty good. The oil leak will be an easy fix. Ask questions and take pics

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    It started with my father... he bought my 87 back in around 1989-1990 that was totaled, and he fixed it, drove it for a few years, and then I got it from him in about 1994 and we did the rest of the body work and paint, and after that he purchased this 91 used with low miles, drove it for years and years, had the engine rebuilt, and then it started having a few problems so he bought a Ranger, and we got a bunch of stuff fixed on the 91, so my older brother had it for a while, and then it developed this oil leak, so it sat for a while, and then my father gave it to my 15 year old son for his first truck right before my father passed away last month.

I will have to try and track down a few pictures of my old one.