Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63

PLEASE HELP 1982 l200 nz

hi guys im currently in the process of completely stripping my l200 for a nearly ground up rebuild and ive decided to get rid of my cut springs and lower it properly as I will need to to get a certification for the modifications. if anyone has lowered their d50 or mighty max or whatever can you please post a photo and note what u did mine is currently cut in front and is pretty low but I don't mind bringing it up a bit to gain more travel. I was looking at importing the belltech 2.5' drop springs but im not sure ill be happy with the height and I don't know if I want to run drop spindles as I think the could possibly rub as im running 16x8s cheers in advance all advice/opinions apprected

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome to mightyram. One of our members has used a combination of parts for a coil-over assembly to lower their Mitsubishi. As with all these things, you (mostly) get what you pay for - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...ow-The-answers!
    I'm considering using Mustang II coil - overs as I'm not too worried about lowering my L200, just making it do what it does but better. There are pitfalls in using drop spindles but that doesn't mean you can't make them work for you either.

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63
    Thanks heaps!

Array
    Status
    Concord NC
    Vehicle

1981 Plymouth Arrow Truck
    Engine

G54B
    Scrap the project and send me your front grill

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63
    Haha not a chance ���� and besides the whole front and is different between square/twin square and the round headlight ones u cant convert them with out cutting the mounting brackets out etc