Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63

1982 mitsi l200 from nz

FB_IMG_1468910763817.jpg my l200 straight outa grandparents barn don't let the photo fool I it was wet when I took it so it looks shiny haha it was pink. He's been a long term project/weekend driver have recently pulled her off the road for a bit overhaul this is her atmreceived_10205011350923157.jpeg let me know if something's wrong new to this and trying to do it off my phone cheers

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I'm digging the 4 round headlight grille and the 2 color front turn signals. Stance is cool too. Welcome to the forum!
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome to the forum. I like your truck and the way those front wheels are set. Are you using adapters to move them out or just an extra wide rim.
    I think I might of gone to a wider rear tire, for example like a Mickey Thompson look. That is just IMO as I let my idea out. I think the flat bed is nice also, especially like the wood gates too.

Only thing I see wrong is the steering wheel is on the wrong side, lol jk!

Pennyman, you can get those 2 color parking lights from a guy I know that sells 1st gen MR2 parts online.

light covers.jpg
    £32.00 per pair

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63
    Cheers guys no spacers or anything on the wheels just 16x8 (I think they're 8s haven't measured) 3 piece works they must be around -10 to -20 offset also not sure as havent measured them up. I think the flatdeck will be coming off soon as I've found a wellside to go on but thaty but hopefully if I cut it all out it should be all good cheers for the welcoming guys good to finally have a few people to ask questions etc oh and also the two colour bumper lights were factory for mine one being indicator and one park

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    impressive condition!

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63
    Cheers man it's not mint as was a farm ute but it was definatly looked after and still is haha

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1982 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63
    hey guys thought id give you all a quick update shes getting the big birthday she needs new nolathane control arm bushes sway bar mount bushes sway bar link bushes torsion rod bushes new shocks with reset springs rebuilt brake calipers with new pads have finished one side and the other side is currently stripped heres a before photo and a during no photos off finished yet as my phones playing up