Thread: Any import enthusiast around here?

Array
    Status
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Any import enthusiast around here?

What's up guys!

I joined the forums last year with the intentions of picking up a mighty max, a year later (last week) finally got to get one. But prior to picking one of these up, I've been into nothing but imports (I know Mitsubishi is an import) but I mean like Hondas, subarus, Mitsubishi side would be the Evos, etc.

ive been daily-ing my RSX. I'll post up a few pics of it soon, just wanted to chime in and see what kind of crowd is around here. I've had nothing but the integra line of Hondas, since the 96 integra to owning two RSX's (Japanese modeled them integra). Maybe some people in here share the same interests.

Ronne

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Only had Mighty max's until I was ~25, now I'm into the Euro scene with my 2nd BMW, which is why my truck still isn't finished lol.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Been a Mitsubishi head from the get go. Owned older and newer Mitsubishis and I collect die cast Evo's. I like them for their cross-compatibility of engines and parts especially on 80's/90's vehicles. Unfortunately Australia always seemed to miss out on the really fun stuff but it didn't stop us from either building one or 2 crazy cars or kick starting the Ralliart franchise.

Array
    Status
    hesperia
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    I have an 86 mkii supra with a built 7mgte close to 300whp. ive been working on, but I want my PR50 on the road first.