Whats up everyone.

I posted in the introductions section about finally getting a pick up truck to build, since I've been with nothing but japanese cars my whole life as an enthusiast. I've been wanting an old pickup for a while, it was always a contemplation between the old tacoma or mighty max/d50. I finally got a deal, picking it up for only 800$ on craigslist.

Here's the link to the introduction page: http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...s-from-the-FNG!

Next, I'm posting this thread to consolidate my questions and get some inputs and opinions, as far as maintenance and cosmetics (which would be the last of my priorities). I originally picked this mighty max up a few nights ago, did a quick inspection for the regulars, and then it started to get dark out, so i had to quickly minimize what i wanted to look for. Cell phone flashlight was no help, however, i was still pretty satisfied on the condition i got it in, for how much it was. SO many people are posting here in vegas for older trucks for like 2000$ and up and still looking ratchet. For 800$ and the condition it was in, well worth it.

Here are some pics from craigslist:
00u0u_imsFboUKOgU_1200x900.jpg00M0M_fcEmKHZONJU_1200x900.jpg00Y0Y_lew30ANX3zB_1200x900.jpg

Issues with the truck from the inspection were:
-Rusted coolant
-Leaking thermostat housing
-Dash lighting was out
-Tail lamps were inop
-each rear wheel had ONE missing lug nut. lol