now that I got most of the hard stuff out of the way I need some help on diagnosis. The truck runs fine when its cold. Sounds like there is a turbo in it until it warms up but that's not the issue. The problem is that after it warms up when you slow down and come to a stop it sounds like it's trying to stall out a little bit. Sit still for a couple seconds and it idles back up and runs fine till you come up to another stop or slow to nearly a stop. Hasn't stalled out completely except for maybe twice in the past nine months. There is some noise coming from the tranny when the clutch is pressed in but I don't see how that could be the problem since it idles back up after a couple seconds after stopping. Any feed back would be appreciated. Also anyone know a way to beat the metal back to flat behind the headlights. My cousin hit a deer with it at 55 mph. A bent bumper, destroyed grill, and all the front lights on the driver side is all that I need to fix other than the metal behind the headlight.