Array
    Status
    Chehalis Wa
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Hello!

Good morning all, from the great state of Washington, great site! I have already availed myself to your manuals.
    I just bought a '86 Power Ram 50, made July '85,one of the last first series?
    2.6, 5speed,wasn't running when I got it, rotten fuel tank, purchased a new tank, waiting for delivery.
    I did get it to run with a new battery and a splash of fuel in the carb. I figured that for the price I could mess
    around with it and see what else it needs. Body and glass are good, a little rust here and there,nothing major.
    Thanks for the time and knowledge that all have put into this site.
    Dafarmer

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the site, Mr. Farmer! Bein's as you're familiar with the site, then you know our demands for DaPictures of your truck

Sounds good, and looking forward to seeing pics, hearing your experience, and in general being a part of this family.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Chehalis Wa
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Yep, right as rain, pictures are a requirement. I've only had it two days. I was more concerned by what I bought than taking a pic.
    I'll try to do that once I'm at home. I should have done that before it's bath,think black and green from sitting outside, on a white truck.
    So far I'm pretty happy with it, all stock, so far, fresh oil, filters, belts, water pump, very good copper radiator, brakes seem fine, tho' they will be gne through, basically all systems checked before use on the road.