I'm looking to upgrade the lights in my '84 (Quad Headlight). 2 of them are originals from 1984, 2 are Halogen replacements. Plus 2 Oval Sealed Beam (Halogen 35w) Fog Lights.

I can see pretty good on Low Beams, due to the Fog Lights casting more light than the headlights. But on High Beams i might as well be holding a flashlight out the window

I don't need insanely bright (like HID or anything similar) just a good qaulity set of (4) lights that are a step up from the 20 and 27 year old (respectively) headlights on the truck at the moment. Long Lifespan is another plus, If i install the lights, i'd expect them to last at least 10 years before i need to replace them again.

Which is a lot to ask, since I do a good bit of night driving and overcast/bad weather driving. I rarely need the High Beams, because it's always foggy where i live (along the river, up in the mountains). And when it isn't foggy, it's raining cats & dogs or dumping down tons of snow. But the low beam side could be brighter in my opinion (20 year old halogen bulbs at the moment)

I've been looking at the Sylvania Silverstars and Extra Vision. But i've heard the Silverstars have a really short lifespan