Hello people of mightyram50,
Ok to start i bought a 1991 Mighty Max for $300 not running, i get it home from a 120mile tow and go to start it, it seems like it wants to start and the owner had a non-fouler in cylinder 2, said it was burning oil, well i changed all the plugs and wires, fuel filter and added fresh gas, check compression to see 160psi and all cylinders but #2 which had 165psi, so its good i take it, well i also change the ecu and go to start it and it starts for like 3 seconds horribly like its missing like a dog. i check spark and fuel, its got both, its got compression, so my friend takes out the distributor and turned it 180 degress i dont know why but he did, now wont even try to fire...

Now to the main question. How do i fully re-time the truck as im not good with playing with timing? and if any of you are in the area maybe help me out and ill buy some diner or beer or whate ever, this is just my little project truck as i have 5 other cars. if any of you can help. i have access to Mitchell OnDemand and AllData also...