This car is nothing special, just move along... Ok i'm joking.

Custom Front & Rear Subframes, Subframe Connectors, Tubbed, Spring Relocation, Coilover Front Suspension, Cage, Reinforced Floorpans, Scattershield/Transmission Tunnel Shield and much more in the works.

At the moment, it's just removing all the rust to give me a good platform to build off of. The pictures are a little old though, the Custom Rear Subframe is already welded in the car. 2.5" x 4" Custom Subframe vs the original 1.75" x 3" Subframe. The Tubs are ready to be knocked in 3" on each side. Which will allow me to squeeze roughly an 18" Wide Tire under the back of the car, more if i don't mind the sidewalls sticking out past the quarter panels.

Once I finish up the Rear half of the car (still have the Tubs, Rear Crossmember, Trunk Floor, Fuel Cell, Axle, Tail Panel & Quarter Panels to finish up) I'll turn the car around, at which point the front subframe gets cut out and the new one welded in.

A Modified 1973 (Big Bolt Pattern) Small Block K-Frame goes under the front of the car for more Clearance around the engine, Large Bolt Pattern Wheels, and to get away from the original Slant 6 K-Frame.

Then it's on to the Subframe Connectors, Floorpans, Transmission Tunnel, A Driveshaft Hoop, Fenderwell/Shock Tower Modifications.

Then Exterior/Body Work.

Why all the overkill on heavier parts and reinforcements? Because this is what's going under (ok... mostly under) the Hood of this 1971 Demon.

A Supercharged Hemi Engine. Backed by an 18 Spline (Hemi) A833 Pistol Grip 4-Speed Transmission and a 8-3/4" A-Body Rear (Large Bolt Pattern Moser Axleshafts), 489 Center Chunk with a Spool & 3.55's

Oh and the car will be sporting 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, and more creature comforts

At the moment though, my focus is building a strong frame under this car.