Always listen to the Admin, so here we are in build threads.....I think.

Hi all; I won my new toy on e-BXX. Went down to Carlisle, Pennsylvania on Friday, tagged her, and drove her back 362 miles on Saturday. Halfway across I-80 the short-run cobwebs evidently got blown out and when I looked down, we were happily doing 86 MPH!! She had 46K on her when I got her. Body is basically immaculate and I plan on getting her Ziebarted if the place I had my '86 LeBaron convertible is still open. Someone Hershey Bar'd the two tone paint job, but she is covered right now, so paint can wait.

On my album, you can see what I replaced.....nice enough vehicle, but WAY more truck than I need; 4x4 and 7 MPG in the city. There is SOOOO much more oxygen in the garage now!!

The 50 is rated to haul everything the 1500 would, and with a backyard fix on the Mik choke is getting 18 MPG city! Plus, the 50's bed is bigger then the 1500!! BIG truck, BIG cab, small bed...sheesh!!

To do list (not in any particular order): Weber carburetor, Tonneau for the bed, seat covers, cruise control, delayed wipers, and I am playing at designing a Peltier chip based air cooling/conditioning module. Also looking for some extra wheels. That is it for now, updates as time allows. Thanks, all!!