Array
    Status
    Chico, CA
    Vehicle

1983 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4D55-T

Hello from chico, CA! 83 mighty max turbo diesel 4x4

New to the forum. Picked up a 1983 mitsubishi mighty max turbo diesel 4x4 a few moths ago. Love this little pickup

Array
    Status
    Chico, CA
    Vehicle

Engine

4D55-T
    Here is a link to some pictures of the pickup!

http://m.imgur.com/a/PSQg0

This is such a sweet little pickup! It has 70,XXX miles on it. Bought it from the second owner who barely drove it. It is in great condition for its age. I have had the fuel pump rebuilt and timing belt done. I still need to put some work into it, mainly the front suspension needs to be gone through and have all the rubber replaced, and I have to fix a couple small oil leaks.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. That is one nice looking MM. Other than the hood needing a big wax and seal it is looking mint. These were built for working - weird (and lucky for you!) the PO didn't beat on it. Looks like you are making the most of it and enjoying the whole experience.

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    Nice work on getting the pictures up promptly. Geezer101 get cranky if you don't! That truck looks really nice and straight. Looks good with the all-terrains too. I really think the turbo diesel graphics are killing it! Wish they made those sticker kits and I'd consider adding them to my truck.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spence View Post
    Nice work on getting the pictures up promptly. Geezer101 get cranky if you don't! That truck looks really nice and straight. Looks good with the all-terrains too. I really think the turbo diesel graphics are killing it! Wish they made those sticker kits and I'd consider adding them to my truck.
    Hey! I don't get...cranky. (I just got cranky about being called cranky ) Everyone wants the pics, but it's usually me who gets in line first to ask! Those side decals are killer - they look like factory items but I can't say I've seen them before. I still think this era of Mitsubishi is the best looking truck out of most of the manufacturers offerings.

Array
    Status
    Chico, CA
    Vehicle

Engine

4D55-T
    Thanks a bunch, I am very stoked on this little truck! It is a clean pickup for sure but the driver side is definately it's "good" side haha. Passenger side is not bad, but has a small crease and an off color paint section. Put the all terrains on yesterday! I agree the decals are awesome on this thing. Looking forward to many years with this truck!