Array
    Status
    Seattle WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4D56-T

looking for roller rockers, 4d56

Hey everyone, I am on the hunt for 4D56 roller rocker arms. I "need" only one exhaust rocker, to get me back up and running, but i'd love to replace the whole set, including rocker shaft.

Is there a US, or Canadian based shop that'd have this stuff? i really can't wait 10 days to get what i need from the UK.

Thanks in advance

Joel

Array
    Status
    Seattle WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4D56-T
    Well, ended up getting them in 3 daus from dubai. Pretty sure they are Chinese, so I'm going to order a set of spares. Gotta get this thing back on the road.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Not easy when you need something in a hurry and the local retailers either don't stock it or want to gouge you for it. More than likely what you have bought is what the retailers will be selling you anyway without the obscene mark up. Hope you're back on the road real soon.

Array
    Status
    Inwood WV
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4D56-T
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    Not easy when you need something in a hurry and the local retailers either don't stock it or want to gouge you for it. More than likely what you have bought is what the retailers will be selling you anyway without the obscene mark up. Hope you're back on the road real soon.
    I have not found rockers at retailers. But finding anything but the timing belt assembly has been hard to no results

Array
    Status
    Seattle WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4D56-T
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    thank you much! i got her back on the road yesterday, my exhaust/intake manifold gasket took longer to arrive than the rockers themselves. looking forward to turning up the boost a little, and enjoying this thing. so far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by skullzaflare View Post
    I have not found rockers at retailers. But finding anything but the timing belt assembly has been hard to no results
    Hey Skullz, do you use the timing belt kits available for the 4d55 or should i look for 4d56 specific?

Array
    Status
    Inwood WV
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4D56-T
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilgemonkeyracing View Post
    thank you much! i got her back on the road yesterday, my exhaust/intake manifold gasket took longer to arrive than the rockers themselves. looking forward to turning up the boost a little, and enjoying this thing. so far so good!

Hey Skullz, do you use the timing belt kits available for the 4d55 or should i look for 4d56 specific?
    i am running the dayco kit for the 85 2.3 d50. i might have the part number around here somewhere