Status
    Seattle WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4D56-T

Pajero, WA

Hey everyone,

new here, and actually new to non-toyotas. I bought a Pajero from a guy up in BC last week, and have done a few small things to it. More to come!

here's some pix

Cheers,

Joel

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome to mightyram. A Pajero? I thought all the US ones were Monteros! Looks like it's in pretty good shape too. What lured you to a Mitsubishi?

Array
    Status
    Seattle WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4D56-T
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    Welcome to mightyram. A Pajero? I thought all the US ones were Monteros! Looks like it's in pretty good shape too. What lured you to a Mitsubishi?

Thanks man. Yup, it's a RHD turbo diesel Pajero. What i really wanted was an FJ60 diesel land cruiser, but they go for double and triple the price of a pajero. I have my first child on the way, and needed something with a real back seat (i had an extracab 88 4x4 toyota before this), wanted a 4x4, manual trans, and the diesel was just a bonus.

That being said.. yesterday the roller in one of my rocker arms worked loose, and now i'm stranded without a vehicle. I'll start another thread, as i've searched, but can't find any US based sellers of roller rockers for the 4D56.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Any idea where the Pajero originated from? And sorry to hear it has already given you some grief but that's the way it goes with something pre-loved...

Array
    Status
    Seattle WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4D56-T
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    Any idea where the Pajero originated from? And sorry to hear it has already given you some grief but that's the way it goes with something pre-loved...
    It was imported from Japan to British Columbia a few years back, that's about all I know.