Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T

Need a rear bumper

Anyone know of a rear bumper that ain't falling apart for sale? Ima need it for like a week for an inspection. Then I can take it off again. Had a 87 Toyota bumper on that fell apart before I tossed it. Now I won't pass inspection without one. If you got one or know of one that's for sale, or of one that looks about right from another car that doesn't require much fab work for brackets would be nice.

Been working on and off on a 2011 Tacoma bumper but don't have access to a welder for brackets, and hangs too far out the sides without pie cutting the ends. Needs more work to pass inspection so will need an alternative.

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T

1990 Toyota truck rear bumper installed.

Array
    Status
    Kansas City, MO
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72
    I just picked up a used Fey bumper for my 92 Max. It's specifically made for this truck. I haven't installed it yet. Let me know if you need any measurements or pictures.

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    Passed inspection already with they Toyota bumper. With the straight brackets I already had it hangs a little low. Keeping the bumper for inspections, then remove the bumper for driving. Last one didn't last too long because of rust and scraping it on the road. Lol.