Array
    Status
    Clearlake, CA
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T

Talking Hi from California

Hi everyone, I recently bought a 1984 Dodge Ram 50 2wd with the 4D55-T. The truck runs and drives well but it's pretty rough around the edges. So far I've put new tires and hose on it; I plan to refresh the interior, paint, tending to the suspension, turbo, and maybe upgrade to a 4D56 head. This site is by far the best source of information on the truck so I'm sure I'll be on the forums quite a bit and I hope to contribute once I'm more familiar with the vehicle.

Here's a thing I did today, I wanted to replace/upgrade the leaky primer pump and I though the Bosch type for MB diesels might thread in. Well the thread on the Bosch is a finer pitch than the plastic OEM pump so I had to make an adapter. I drew up the part and made the necessary changes for the Bosch to work, machined the part, and installed it. It works great

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome aboard and looks like you have a decent truck to work with. Get yourself a thread and keep us up to date on your updates. Plus it will help you keep track of what you have done.