Array
    Status
    Nc
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Trying to find oem parts for 94 2.4l 4g64

my water pump has finally give up. I can't complain cause it's lasted 291000 miles. I figure it's about time to do a complete overhaul cause it's smoking more than usual and the timing belt is due. Where is a good place to get oem parts? Thanks for the help

Array
    Status
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Here you go bud http://oemmitsubishiparts.com/1994-m..._speeds-parts/ be aware that they may say that they have it in stock then a few days later you get a notification saying they can't get the part. It's happened to me twice granted they were oddball parts it's still something to consider. Also someone posted a link to a similar site on here I will link it if I get the chance.

Array
    Status
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Here is the other one. http://www.mitsubishipartswarehouse....64&searchText= I just redid my timing using the advance auto kit. All was fine but you will need to buy a separate o ring for the waterpump. For some reason mine didn't fit correctly. If you have any questions on the procedure feel free to ask or create a thread. We may not be the quickest board around but we definitely are the most helpfull.

Array
    Status
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    One more thing sorry for the triple post. The o ring for the water pump can be ordered at advanced auto it was a stand alone ring the rings from the value packs won't fit right.

Array
    Status
    Nc
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Thanks for the info. I figure it's gonna be headache getting parts. But it's a good ole truck and I hate to see it go to waste. Thanks again

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72
    Go to rock auto.com and look for Denso parts, which I believe are oe. I just ordered an IAC valve for my '90 with a 3.0 from Rockauto. It was a warehouse close out in a Niehoff box but was a genuine Mitsubishi part in the box, for only $22! By the way, there were 7 left.
    1990 MM 4x4 3.0
    1991 MM 4x4 3.0 Diamonte
    1994 MM 2wd (work in progress)

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    most of the time the aftermarket sellers were buying the parts from the manufacturer and repackaging them with a markup, many times higher than the dealer's list to retail. I used to have a friend at the dealer that gave me jobber pricing - 35% off list - no one could beat that. The dealership is long gone, a victim of the Chrysler 2000 initiative to eliminate the small dealers who were forcing the big dealers to compete on price.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980