1st, picture:

IMG_4577.jpg

been just about 10k miles and exactly 1 year since the 1st headgasket job, been leaking coolant slowly, about 1/2 of the reservoir full every day or so for a while now, couldn't find leak, found it yesterday (see pic) after parking for 5-10 minutes noticed a puddle under the dang truck, got dirty, took pics... grrrr.

oil is not cloudy, coolant is not oily though does seem a tad cloudy if that makes sense, like it's not see-through any more, no loss of power & not smoking just the normal-for-this-truck cold start steam in the cold mornings (34 degrees outside again this AM) and runs nice once it's warmed up.

NO OVERHEATING what so ever. ever over the entire last year. I check the water & oil every day before driving it, the temp gauge absolutely never ever goes over half way up on the dash.

looking for advice, have limited days to work on it...

thinking pull the valve cover & check the torque on all the head bolts, see if the ones on that exhaust manifold side middle are less foot pounds than the rest & WONDERING:

#1. can I just re-torque (in the correct order of course) all the head bolts that need it IF one or some on that side lost their torque OR

#2. has the coolant leaking past the headgasket to the outside of the block ruined the gasket and I have to do a whole nother headgasket replacement

what would you do?