Array
    Status
    Boaz, Al
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

1987 Power Ram 50 re-acquired

I just repurchased this 87 4x4that I had owned several years ago. My brother was buying it from a "buy here pay here" car lot, when he died I took over the payments and drove it for a couple years. one day I had a brain fart and traded it in on a Jeep Grand Cherokee (IDIOT!!). hat was about 10 or 12 years ago, then as luck would have it I saw a guy driving it about 3 years ago and told him if he ever wanted to sell It let me know and I gave him my number. About a year ago he called me and I went and looked at it, he priced it and I old him I wanted it. I took me this long to get to the point where I had the cash to spare. Anyway I bought it today and he is delivering it in a couple of days. I am pretty excited to tear into this thing and get it looking like t should again.
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    I like the decal and the bush guard... but the truck is looking pretty hammered. Good thing you were already emotionally attached to it, otherwise you might have the logic like a normal person and not see the potential that this truck has in your heart. We are all subject to the same illusion. It's called MightyRam goggles.

Array
    Status
    Boaz, Al
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    yeah I was pretty heartbroken when I saw it, but had to have it. Gonna have WAY more money in it than it is worth when I am done. I'm planning a full frame off. But it will never leave the family again (my son has already claimed it for the future)

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ...no price tag on passion, enthusiasm or vision. Bet it feels good to have it back in your hands again. A good clean and a buff up and it'll get its mojo back.

Array
    Status
    North Greensboro, Nc
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    awesome!