I'm looking at converting my truck over to a electric fan because 1: i already have a electric fan from a jeep that will work perfect and 2: i want the space in the engine bay. Buy my question is:

Is there a temperature switch that will screw right into the intake manifold or maybe some kind of inline one for the upper coolant hose that will work with a factory look?

And what kind of relay do i need? any links to one that will work will be fantastic!

Truck is a 93 MM v6.