Array
    Status
    greenville, sc
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B

Webber 32/36

I have a 1987 mm 4x4 with a 2.6 that I acquired recently. I have a Webber carb that I took off a previous mm I owned. It's in good condition and worth reuseing but, I don't have any instructions on how to install it (what vaccum lines I can do away with etc.) I've looked but with no luck found any good info. Can someone post some pics, instructions or anything would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    We got an entire thread dedicated to the Weber install right here - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...10-Weber-32-36.
    I've also added a tip for modding the manifold to delete the coolant port when using an electric choke on another thread - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...tions-2-0-G63B

Array
    Status
    greenville, sc
    Vehicle

Engine

G54B
    Thanks geezer101 I really appreciate it. I need all the help I can get. I'm a small engine guy but this is my first real "bigger" endeavor in a auto

Array
    Status
    greenville, sc
    Vehicle

Engine

G54B
    I've got a local carb shop that will install it and guarantee it out the door for $420 and that's removing all the vac lines etc. A new Webber is around $290 so basically $130 labor and I don't have to touch it and again it's guaranteed. What do y'all think?