Array
    Status
    Norway
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4D55

Let it snow

Greetings from Norway! Bought my first truck a few months back. A Mitsubishi L200 branded 85 2.3d 4x4... with a lot of rust and shoddy wiring! Been welding and cleaning up wires like a mad man recently, in hopes that I will make a local off-road event in 2 weeks time

I am an ICT engineer by trade, but also have some electrical education hidden away in the back of my head. Spare time is used at the computer, under one of our cars, or with my wife (that has not left me yet even though she hates car talk!)

Aside from welding and wiring, I am looking for a replacement front diff, a new grill, and new tail lights, but parts appear to be impossible to find here. I have found only one shop that sells the grills, and they refuse to post internationally If anyone here is able to help, I would be eternally grateful!

Here is a photo I took just a couple of days ago, inside a factory that is no longer operational, which is a nice place to work when you are used to doing everything in the dirt and on the street
    12765806_830958463698043_787508556_o.jpg

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    welcome! sorry just sold 1....maybe having this info will help with your search:

http://www.group1autoparts.com/dodge/ram-50/mb283971/1984-year/sport-trim/2-6l-l4-gas-engine/body-cat/grille-and-components-scat/?part_name=grille