So I know there are plenty of these "truck won't start" threads but most of the ones I can find pertain to the 4 cylinders. Also I can't find any specific guides or lists on steps to fix issues so any help would be appreciated. First of all got a 93 Mm from a friend for free and I have checked for fuel: got it. Checked for air: obviously got it. Checked for spark: got it. Swapped whole distributor, cap, and rotor with the ignitor from a working 6G72 still same issue. Don't have the tool to check for fuel pressure but when I pulled the fuel pressure line off there was pressure in the line. I also took the fuel pressure regulator out and cleaned it. Nothing. Fuel pressure relay does click when turning ignition on and I took the ECU out and verified that there are no busted caps, bad connections, or leaking fluids the inside of the thing looks brand new. My next step is looking at timing. But is there something I'm missing? Something obvious to check? I will owe you several beers just for opinions... O and the truck has just shy of 80k on it.