I have been checking out post an info online. Very informative. I paid a lot of money for this vehicle and was told it was in good shape. Not at all true. Previous owner not sure where the truck came from. Found owner before him was a good friend of mine who bought and sold it pretty quickly because he got a good truck story also but found out differently and did not want to mess with it. I got this truck hearing a different story then he was giving and i new it couldnt be the same truck because it came from two different states bt when finally got it running enough to drive i passed by his home and he got a good laugh it was the truck he got rid of fairly quickly. Haha but i digress. I have changed all belts,idler pulleys, on the front end. I have also installed new plugs, wires, distributor cap. Alo bought and changed o2 sensor it showed bad from readout from ecm. Cleared that code. I also changed battery cleaned grounds under the hood. I am also gettting code for tdc indicator problem. Had low idle when first got truck i think. It would not even stay running at idle it would die. Also had problem starting, had to pump accelerator to start. Doing better now. It will turn over a little now and start but idles about 1200 rpms according to onboard dash tach. Truck shows 84,000. Miles on it. Not sure how hard they were. Tried to check idle air sensor 88 ohms. Little higher than manual shows. Didnt feel any movement servo when switch turned on. Read in post these need to be changed asap and has me worried. Pulled ecm today to check for bad capacitors but looks like they have been changed. But not same as i saw in info on how to repair. Not sure if i should have asked seperate questions. Excuse the newbie.