Sup, I'm Zach or Skattergun or whatever the hell you wanna call me basically. Used to drive a worn out 1990 Dakota that was notoriously unreliable among everyone that knew it up until recently, but after three years of learning all of it's little quirks and just barely keeping it on the road far longer than any sane person would bother, it was recently rendered undrivable and not remotely worth fixing and has been replaced...

12303970_928866663835088_6248295625615036960_o.jpg
...by this here fine looking little '86 Power Ram 50. (Except this was taken two months ago when I first got it before some idiot hit it and caved in my door but that's for a different thread...) I'm not exactly a mechanic, but I've found that learning your own vehicle and doing as much of your own work as possible saves a damn lot of time and money, so forums like this are invaluable. Little thing runs pretty good with only 123k miles on it, but naturally being a 30 year old vehicle it does have a few little quirks I need to iron out, not to mention other things I wanna do to it down the road. Anyways, glad to join the forum!