Array
    Status
    MD
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

95 Mitsubishi

Hey all, I have been hovering the forum allot but never posted and I would like to thank this forum and all posters whom have contributed all the boat loads of information on our rides, I have been continuously been looking around other sites for troubleshooting questions, howto's and so fourth but none compares to this forum, again thank you for all the time and effort for providing info on our rides. Hopefully I too can put in some input and share it with you all, oh btw way here it is, planing to legalize it here and get it up and running to top shape.

front.jpgdriver.jpg

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi DTolens85, welcome to mightyram. Your MM looks like it has done a lot of work. The pics don't give away too much but other than a few minor battle scars it looks solid and complete. What's the story on it? Was it a rescue mission/bargain buy or an act of lunacy (if it was the latter - you've come to the right place lol) Keep us posted on your progress getting back onto the road

Array
    Status
    MD
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Well I had just moved from Hawaii to Kansas where my mom lives and I happened to find a seller close by, the truck wasn't running it was sitting in the back drive way with a hairline crack in between cylinders 1 and 2. Original owner said it started to over heat so since then it never ran. Bought the truck with the money I had left over from my b18c1 equipped 93 hatchback back in Hawaii. I then proceeded to do research on the truck and finding a cylinder head was really tough, junkyards and autoparts stores didn't have a cylinder head, so went on ebay, luckily I found a brand new bare 8 valve head. I was pressed for time trying to get the truck to atleast running condition to get to MD since my wife lives with her parents. Got the truck running and I headed for a 1000 plus journey to MD and boy let me tell you it was fun, 5 gas fill ups and 23 hours later I arived safely to MD straight driveing on Interstate 70, I was so fatigued when I got to MD I really couldn't think clearly, but glad I was home and the truck barely gave me a problem.