^what the title says. I'm considering ditching the 'chinese laundry' (drop it off at 9 and you'll get it by 5...) parking brake set up on my gen 1. I've looked at deleting the forward cable set up and mounting a cable operated floor lever but it's beginning to look like it will be easier to install a hydraulic hand brake lever assembly (and a heap cheaper too) but there are a couple of different methods to achieve it. Do I -

#1 try to kill myself/someone else/destroy my truck by deleting the rear brake line and have it running off a single circuit to the rears only? (I threw this one in purely for entertainment value as I have actually seen a couple of idiots who clearly have lost the will to live and/or have no idea or business going anywhere near a car perform this install - like this ass clown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mJMgEYsgM )

#2 run the hydraulic lever in series with the rear brake line? (line from the master cylinder rear into the reservoir port on the hydro lever, then connect the rearward section of the rear brake line to the actuator port)

#3 hook the hydro e-brake up with a self contained reservoir and then bridge it into the rear brake line with a T piece?