Found a 94 Mighty Max 4G64 and got it to do a dohc turbo swap. It didn't look to bad when got it, engine bay was dirty a few dints and a bit of rust here and there,
until I got it home and pulled the bed off, the frame from the cab back was pretty bad.
So we cut the frame off at the cab and built a new frame.
Then we put in a 4 link with QA1 coilovers, a Ford 8.8 rear end out of a Explorer with the 4.10 gear lsd D2 axle code and Enkei PF01 17x9.5 wheels.
For the front I got some custom QA1 adjustable shocks, 2" drop spindles, Montero big front brakes, 6 to 5 lug adaptor and Enkei PF01 17x8 wheels.
Next will be the engine bay and interior.