Array
    Status
    Clarkston, Michigan
    Vehicle

1983 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B

New to site 83 Mitsubishi SPX

Hi all, a few months ago I got a 1983 Mitsubishi pickup SPX for the very low price of free. As of a few weeks ago I found and joined this site. I have been slacking and haven't done my introduction.
    I would post some photos, but being new I have no clue how.

Array
    Status
    Clarkston, Michigan
    Vehicle

1983 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B
    The pile of stuff it needs to have done seems endless. I am only sixteen and this is my first (not currently running) car.
    Its brakes are seized, needs tires, radiator, carburetor, front blinkers, a few lightbulbs, a lot of body and interior work. It is a full restoration. But none the less, I am determined to get it running.
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi zg, welcome to mightyram. You got your work cut out for you but I've resurrected worse. Keep an eye out for another donor truck as this will go a long way to getting it back on the road and will more than likely be cheaper than buying individual parts. As it is a blank slate you can do whatever you want with it - engine and drivetrain swaps, brake upgrades etc. Mitsubishis are good to work with as there are a lot of cross compatible parts that are simple nut and bolt swaps and, as there are a lot of different forums on the Mitsubishi platform, there's a lot of info available. Keep us posted on your progress and ask questions (use the search function on the forum page too - it will be your new besty!)