My first truck (still own it). A 1984 Power Ram 50 Sport. She's had more than a few engines in her (mostly a 2.6), but for various periods of time she had a 4D55T, a 4D56T, a Chrysler 3.9L V6 and then a Chrysler 273 Small Block V8 from a retired drag car. Mileage is unknown, it's way up there and the odometer has rolled over several times.

Poor ol' girl is fitted with a SAS (Narrowtrack Dana 44 and a B-Body 8.75" Rear), 4" of Suspension Lift, 2" of Body Lift. Custom Tube Bumpers with a 10k Winch (Front) and 12k Winch (Rear), Roll Bar and Sliders.

Drivetrain is a radical 273 Small Block, a TF727 with a Semi-Auto (TF2) Shift Kit and B&M Ratchet Shifter, and a KM100/NP203 Transfer Case Doubler. 4.10 Gears, 33" Tires (most of the time) and Full-Time 4WD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hznLc_EVLJs

She's a bit rough around the edges and has been around the block a few times in her life, but it's the truck I plan to keep my entire life. Currently, she's parked. The front axle (D44 Narrowtrack) is worn out. The plan is to replace the D44 Narrowtrack with a Dana 60, and replace the 8.75" Rear with a Dana 60 as well. Swap out the 273 for a 5.2L Magnum Stroker (390cid), Swap the TF727 for a NV4500 5-Speed and custom fit a set of aftermarket early Toyota Off-Road Fenders/Quarters to the truck to widen her by 3" on each side (plus 3" Fender Flares) to cover the additional width of the Dana 60's