Array
    Status
    Florida
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64

91 Ram 50 4g64 (I think!)

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for letting me join. I just recently bought my little Ram 50 from a family member, I really like it so far. I didn't know these little trucks had such a cult following, I've always liked Mitsubishi's since my first time riding in a Conquest. I look forward to meeting you all and finding out all the cool stuff about my truck. Thanks again, and see you on the threads.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi regedit024, welcome to mightyram. We'll let anybody join us! (don't even need to own a truck, just have an interest and fly the flag) Got plans and/or pics? Let us know how we can help

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    Hey, welcome.....got pics.?

What part of Florida?

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome to the forum.

Never thought of myself belonging to a cult before. I just can't drink Kool-Aide or move to Waco though.
    cross.gif

Does your truck have rust started yet? Living so close to the ocean would make me think that it could start prematurely and if not, that would be great.
    Last edited by BradMph; 11-27-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Array
    Status
    Florida
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    posted a few pics of the truck, nothing fancy, no bags or rims or anything, just my little 20+ mpg daily driver, although i AM planning some modifications to the topper :D
    i live in pensacola, which is right on the gulf of mexico and afaik the truck has lived here for a while too, ive only had it for a few months but i got it from a guy who lives nearby. body and frame seem to be in remarkable condition considering its nearly 25 years old, very little rust even on the bottom. the truck was pretty much a mess when i got it, oil wasnt being changed enough, parts appear to have been broken and not replaced. so far ive added the topper, scrounged a few pieces of interior trim that were missing, from the salvage yard, did a minor tune up (cap, rotor, plugs, wires, pcv, etc) of course changed the oil, aaaand possibly managed to fry the ecu.. but that is another thread.