Call RAuto to confirm. Its "risk free" as RAuto will return (and pay ALL associatedcosts) shipping etc if they don't fit.
Also, if extending drain intervals fro 3-5000 miles (Like I do WITH oil analysis @$1.00 from Amsoil affiliate lab), use AMsoil or other Natural gas made synthetic. The scam of some manufacturers is dino oil "treated" and extra refined so it almst reaches true full synthetic specs.
Pennzoil, Royal purple etc all ARE good oils with amsoil.
My shop 1996 Cummins Dodge truck goes 40000 miles between engine oil and filter changes. The oil EVERY TIME tests out BETTER than brand new Rotella or Delo 15w40 oils. Towing Backhoe (580 Case) and Komatsu D 31 LGP (wide track) with 6 way blade and cab on a tri axle 8500 lbs trailer (rig is at 30000lbs + all up and loaded many ties 200+ miles each way, and always 100+ iles round trip on day wkend jobs, has 440,000 miles all totaled today. Trans just failed (unrelated to oil), so I am very pleaseedoverall. Bad timing re failure and costs aren't welcome, but its hard used equipme t, an that means eventually needs rebuild or replacing help! (LIke me!!) hehe

nyway hope this helps. I am rebuilding my 1995 Mitsubishi Mighty max currently, and am planning to upgrade it to a diesel with its 5 speed manual as well. I'm dreaming of I/C uprating power, shooting for about 165-180 hp and 350lbs+ wtq in the 2600 lbs weight rnge should be woo hoo fast!