Array
    Status
    Harrisonburg, VA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

Hello from new user

Have been a member for a while but this is my first post. purchased my 88 D50 16 years ago and it’s a “good old truck”. Mechanically its good as new and my challanges have been mostly with bed rust. Just found and installed a jy rust free bed. Been looking for years. Active searches for parts include replacement seats, rust free tailgate, new (to me) bed topper, tach and guage package. I plan to keep it as stock as possible and it will never be a show truck. Planning to repaint the truck myself soon. Will post pictures then. I will take all the advice I can get. New “small ” truck design makes me sick and I plan to have a Viking funeral in this baby.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. You've held on for a long time - a most worthy pursuit. The challenge is finding good body and trim parts for them. As for nuts and bolts, most of the same year model parts from different platforms are interchangeable. You say you want to keep it stock but that could very well change when you start reading members build threads. Amazing what a few bolt on mods can do. Anyhoo, ask questions post pics!
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function