Hey all,

New guy from Savannah, ga. I have a 1987 Mighty max. My dad bought it new in 1987 and put clear coat on it within weeks.. still has original paint and looks real good. It was his work truck so there are a few dings and dents but overall, it's a beautiful truck. inside is immaculate, seat is a little worn but expected. The dash is in perfect shape. The engine is all original with over a million miles on it. I don't personally know of a rebuild as my dad was a certified mechanic for many years and babied this truck. The rims are Halibrand Magnesiums from the mid 1930's handed down from my great grandfather, I think they look nice but because they're magnesium, they always look corroded. I polished them one time and literally within minutes they started to tarnish, so, I leave them to their natural state.

I did install a small stereo system as the original speakers were trash... a couple Rockford Fosgate amps, 7 speakers, custom fiberglass pillars for the tweeters (my first glass project). I purchased sound deadener but haven't installed it yet..

anyway, babble babble... sorry for the long intro... I'm glad to be a part of this forum and hope to learn alot.

later