Array
    Status
    sharon mass
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

valve cover question.

hi all in my1988 MM i have a G63b.. recently went to replace valve cover gasket.at the back of head there is a half moon rubber grommet. did not come with valve cover gasket replacement.. where can i get one of these. it is hard as a rock.. also where can i get the rubber grommet washers for the top of valve cover where the nuts are... are those dealer items?? thanks for reading and your time.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    A decent replacement valve cover seal set should've contained all the seals and not just the valve cover gasket. Looks like this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Rock-Val...3D191643801639

Array
    Status
    sharon mass
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    A decent replacement valve cover seal set should've contained all the seals and not just the valve cover gasket. Looks like this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Rock-Val...3D191643801639
    thanks geezer...i bought the one i got from mitsubishi wholesale place they sent what i asked for . i thought it would come with the bolt grommets.. didn't know about the half moon piece until i got it apart .

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988 View Post
    thanks geezer...i bought the one i got from mitsubishi wholesale place they sent what i asked for . i thought it would come with the bolt grommets.. didn't know about the half moon piece until i got it apart .
    That's cool. In hindsight they should've asked you and not all kits have the grommets and rear seal in them. But now you know!