Array
    Status
    Spanaway, WA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Fender rolling

Ok so I looked around and could find anyone that rolled their rear fenders I was trying to find some advice on this and how it would look my tires rub a lot I have 15x10s with 225/60 on them and they have about a inch and a half of travel space

Array
    Status
    Spanaway, WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Couldnt*

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Most of the bigger tire shops that sell aftermarket wheels should be able to offer this service to you. A few years back it was a big thing to buy a fender roller and start your own mobile service.

Array
    Status
    Spanaway, WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    I was curious if anyone has done it before and how it looks

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    If done correctly it looks pretty good. You want to match the front flaring by all means or your going to make it looks worse. It also will not be an easy thing to do, stretching the rear well that far will probably cause warping in some type of way.
    They have fender rollers you can get for about $50 on ebay, but don't buy a cheap one because they won't make you happy.

What I like personally is the bubble flairs that can be installed. This also has to be done correctly or it will also look like crap. You probably could get away with rolling them right to the least amount before the tires rub. The most simplest way is to get a less wide tire to fit into the well. I am not sure right now, but the tires I have on my truck fit by a RCH inside well. BFG tires. I think they are 235/60 without going outside to look.
    truck3.jpg

Array
    Status
    Spanaway, WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    image.jpgimage.jpg My plan was to make some fender flares out of liscense plates after I roll the wide enough so I'm not too worried about paint warping

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Wha? license plates? They are made of aluminum and probably will crack or start rotting if not painted. A thicker sheet might be better just so it isn't so flimsy and maybe bend it, lol.

Those rear tires actually look too small for those rims a bit. Might be able to get a lower profile, but remember what ever you do from the OEM size wheel and tire to this wider wheel you have may effect the speedometer. If it's smaller in diameter, the speedometer will say your going faster then you actually are. Matching the OEM size was important in my choice of tires. I didn't want to effect the speedometer.

I would also try to match front and back fenders on your truck. It would probably look a bit off just making flairs for the back.