Hi Y'all-
I just joined this group and hope to get acquainted with a number of you; get information and possibly leads on where to get parts.

My truck is probably one of the least commonly badged - It's a Plymouth Arrow , P/U; model year 1980.
In 1986 , I had bought a brand new Dodge Ram 50, medium blue in color with a grey interior . Loved the little
thing , most powerful and rugged or its size. It had the 2.6 engine. At the time, we had a"parkmodel" 35ft trailer
permanently set up in a large campground, about 1 1/2hours from home. The little truck was most practical .
I was always impressed with its lugging power. I used to drag people's camping decks if they were relocating
within the campground. Moved some around that 1/2 ton GM trucks couldn't budge. Anyway, after seven years, and where
Mom would not drive it much- no power steering- traded it for a mid size sedan. But I always missed it.

A little over a year ago, I came across this 1980 Plymouth Arrow , tan in color,with 76,000 miles. A one owner vehicle
which spent 33 years of its life in the Tacoma Washington area, and had been well maintained; with no rust to peak of.
Gotta love that Oregon/Washington climate. It's mostly all original paint,a little dull but very presentable. Interior of cab is
clean and no damage. Has a 2.0 engine, manual 4 speed tranny, has power brakes, but not steering. 14 in steel road wheels, and no a/c. Runs like atop too. I'm thrilled to have my toy truck again.

Picture to follow in next posting.
Ralph

PS- other toys
1976 Cougar
1979 Lincoln Versailles
1988 Merc Grand Marquis
1989 Jeep Pioneer