Status
    Ballan, Victoria,Australia
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Triton
    Engine

4G52

New australian

Hi guys names Tyson.
    33 year old truck driver from a semi rural town called Ballan in Victoria. About 100k from Melbourne.
    I currently own a few vehicles. I got a bagged and body dropped 86 Toyota hilux extra can with Range Rover front end that I'm building, Iv got a Suzuki m50 boulevard, honda nv400 bobber.

And my favourite 2 vehicles are of coarse my Mitsubishis
    my daily driver is a 2014 triton twin cab 4x4.
    my newest toy though is a 1994 triton club cab. She is totally stock but pretty bloody clean for its age. Plan is to tidy her throw my old school billets on her, lower it and basically just turn her into a cheap little minitruck whilst I build up my hilux...
    thanks for the awesome site guys I'm enjoying the pics and reading material.
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    Never seen one of those Triton's before. I like the custom bumper, looks sharp. Welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new myself. No offense, but seeing you're from Australia I couldn't help read your post and read it in my head with an Australian accent! Good to get some culture on the forum!

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Triton
    Engine

4G52
    Lol no offence taken mate haha thanks I'll try to use as many Aussie slang words as possibly to keep you amused hahaha

Array
    Status
    Oakland, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Seppos!

What kind of truck do you drive for work and why are propane conversions so popular in Oz?

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Triton
    Engine

4G52
    Quote Originally Posted by noahwins View Post
    Seppos!

What kind of truck do you drive for work and why are propane conversions so popular in Oz?

I drive a volvo tilt with a single tag trailer nothing too flash, I do machinery transport. I used to do oversize float work but gave it up to spend more time with the family. Although I will be starting a new Job in 3 weeks driving fuel tankers so I'm looking forward to a change.

Propane is called log (liquid petroleum gas) here and since we pay between $1.60-$2.00per litre for petrol (I think that's about $6-$8 a gallon)
    and lpg is about 60c per litre (although you don't get as much distance per litre of log as you do with petrol it's still more economical)

Array
    Status
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B-T
    lol....I like the way u talk.

Luv when you guys show up around here and show us the different stuff from different continents.

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Triton
    Engine

4G52
    Quote Originally Posted by crvtec90 View Post
    lol....I like the way u talk.

Luv when you guys show up around here and show us the different stuff from different continents.
    Lol I didn't think we use that many different words or terminology but obviously we do. But of coarse we think you guys talk strange and we talk normal hahaha