Trying to get my '80 Plymouth Arrow P-up w/ 2.0 ( G52B ) 4spd back on the road.
Fuel Pump diaphragm is leaking, causing an oil leak.
Went to my local auto supply and got a fuel pump. Turns out it does not fit.
I went online and other auto supply stores in my area. They all list the wrong pump.
Same goes for the valve cover. I did specify it's the 2.0, not 2.6.
Any suggestions were I should look ? Does anyone want to sell me the parts?
I am looking for the following items:
- CA OEM CARB to manifold gasket. I had to remove carb to get to install what I thought was the correct new fuel pump.
- 2.0 engine Valve Cover Gasket with accompanying grommets.
- An emission related thermostat valve ( I have pics of the part )
- A A/C Evaporator / Drier for the Air Conditioning unit. I hope to resurrect the dealer installed A/C unit.
- Rear Window seal.
- Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate and release bearing for the 2.0
P-up is currently at 90k orig miles and clutch is beginning to slip. Clutch cable has been adjusted.